Cool off with this easy homemade peppermint chocolate popsicles recipe. Adding York Peppermint Patties makes this a remarkably wintery refresh snack on a hot summer day.
York Peppermint PattieS Chocolate Popsicles
These easy peppermint chocolate popsicles are the perfect snack on a hot summer day!
One of my favorite candies is York Peppermint Patties and I thought why not try them in a popsicle and see if they were good?
This chocolate frozen pop recipe with York Peppermint Patties is remarkably winter refresh on a hot summer day! It’s also about the easiest popsicle you could make!
How to Make Peppermint Chocolate Popsicles
What you’ll need:
- Popsicle Molds – Click here for the —> Ice Cream Molds
- 6 Small York Peppermint Patties (1 small piece of candy for every 2 pops)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate syrup or chocolate chips (optional)
* Makes 4 pops.
A Simple Popsicle Treat!
- Break a York candy in half and crumble bits of each half into a popsicle mold. Don’t fill it all of the way, only a few bits of candy is needed.
- In a blender, blend 1 cup of milk and one peppermint patties candy. I added a few mini chocolate chips to make it a little more sweet. If you have chocolate milk or chocolate syrup, that would probably work even better.
- Pour the milk mixture over the candy in the pop mold and freeze for several hours. If you have more than 4 pop molds, double the ingredients.
This simple idea was given a thumbs up by my kids! It’s just like eating ice cream!
Originally Published on June 12, 2014
More Fun Popsicle Ideas
I have bought several different types of popsicle molds for summer. Check out this great popsicle ideas list to get some fun ones for yourself!
Originally published on June 11, 2020. Last Updated on June 11, 2020 by Amy Locurto