This Olive Oil Hearts of Palm Pasta recipe is a fast and easy low carb, lean and green dinner! With Hearts of palm linguine, you’ll never miss the pasta or the carbs!
Bursting with flavor, this simple 10 minute meal is perfect for a low calorie diet. Just add a side salad and you’ve got a delicious low carb meal to keep you on track with your diet and help you get healthy!
Olive Oil Hearts of Palm Pasta – Easy Lean & Green Recipe
This easy 10 Minute Olive Oil Hearts of Palm Pasta is one of my new favorite low carb recipes. It is not only super quick to make, but also tastes just like real pasta!
Because I’m currently dieting, (I’ve lost 20 lbs as of writing this recipe), I’m trying to limit any extra salt in my diet.
I’m also gluten-free and dairy free which makes me very excited about this yummy low carb gluten-free linguine recipe with olive oil, garlic, grape tomatoes, chicken and a variety of seasoning that doesn’t make me miss the added salt at all.
More Tasty Low Carb Recipes
What is Hearts of Palm Pasta?
I’m so excited to have discovered hearts of palm. But what exactly is it? Hearts of palm is a vegetable harvested from the edible inner core of a palm tree. When this plant is cut and cooked in the proper way, it resembles regular pasta.
Is It Healthy to Eat Hearts of Palm?
When you’re trying to diet and miss your pasta, try hearts of palm pasta. It’s amazing and yes, healthy for you! It’s a great alternative to pasta that is low in carbs, low in calories, gluten-free, high-fiber, low in sugar and also keto-friendly.
Want to try it? –> Order some here.
Just add your favorite pasta sauce, or try my easy 10 Minute Olive Oil Hearts of Palm Pasta recipe below.
Hearts of Palm Pasta Recipe
I hope you enjoy this simple recipe! If you are doing a lean and green diet plan, the entire pan of this Olive Oil Hearts of Palm pasta only has 341 calories and 23 carbs!
Olive Oil Hearts of Palm Pasta (Low Carb)
- 12 oz. Hearts of Palm Linguine
- 1.5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- ¼ tsp Salt free seasoning
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 fresh basil leaves, torn
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 ounce cooked shredded chicken
- crushed red pepper flakes optional
- crumbled feta cheese optional
- Rinse the Hearts of Palm Linguine with water and set aside.
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Lower the heat and add the garlic and a pinch of salt replacement seasoning. Cook for 10 seconds, stirring regularly.
- Add in the tomatoes and stir in the italian seasonings, pepper, basil and lemon zest. Cook on low heat for about 30 seconds.
- Add the linguine and shredded chicken to the pan, toss to coat and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Place the lid on the pan. Turn off heat and let sit for 1 minute. Toss again to coat evenly. Cook longer if you want your linguine softer.
- Serve immediately. Top with more fresh basil, crushed red pepper and if you can eat dairy, add a sprinkle of Feta cheese. Enjoy!
- Total calories = 341 (with chicken and no cheese)
- Carbs = 23 g
Originally published on May 3, 2021. Last Updated on May 3, 2021 by Amy Locurto