There is so much goodness at the National Stationery Show in New York. I’m having a blast meeting designers and seeing all of the amazing illustrations and designs in the industry. Lots of fun new trends and beautiful letterpress designs. Here is a little of what I enjoyed yesterday at the show. Today should be another great day!
- Wooden cake toppers by Figs and Ginger are so pretty.
- I’m a huge fan of Night Owl Paper Goods and was excited to meet them! I love this “Owllelujah!” card. So cute!
- I am also in love with the Paper Source 2013 Calendars. The patterns are amazing.
- We saw many chalkboard booths and adorable paper and wrapping patterns.
- These cute dog cards From Frank caught my attention and won some awards.
- Neon and navy is a fun trend like this pretty Hello Little Baby card by Eeka & Pecka.
- And of course there are so many wonderful Letterpress designers. I’ll be featuring some of my favorites here soon.
I am headed back over there this afternoon with my good friend and we’ll be showing some great designs on Instagram and Facebook. If you’re a lover of stationery and design like me, follow along today. Have a great day!
Originally published on May 22, 2012. Last Updated on May 15, 2021 by Amy Locurto