This is the week Angie and I are taking time off from going through entries to have a fun week. This week we are telling our story in photos with the theme of “My Favorite Things”. What a fun way to get to know everyone better. I hope you visit lots of entries this week. This should be fun!
I Heart Faces “My Favorite Things” Photo Challenge
I had way too many…
- My sweet and wild 6 year old son.
- Rocky Cat
- My super silly and very creative 3 year old daughter.
- Homemade Mac & Cheese
- Graphic Design
- Anything chocolate!
- Throwing birthday parties for my kids.
- My COMPUTER!
- Grandma Chunkie’s Chocolate Pie Recipe
- Working with Angie
- Autumn in New England
- Making Halloween Treats
- Pumpkin Painting
- State Fairs
- Hanging out with my little girl
- Pumpkin Patches
- Decorating and making things for my kid’s rooms
- Decorating cakes
- Black & White Photos
- Sunsets on the beach
- Reading (Favorite book- The Poisonwood Bible)
- Leaf Jumping
- Christmas Music
- Boating & hanging out on the lake
- My husband
- Blackberry Cake
- Vacationing with Family
- My camera
- The I Heart Faces Community!!
Probably my most favorite thing is to LAUGH! I also love the 80’s… so this photo of Angie is a two for one… HA!!!! I laugh every time I look at this picture. Thanks Angie:-)
Come on over to I Heart Faces and share your favorite things with us!
Originally published on October 4, 2009. Last Updated on May 15, 2021 by Amy Locurto