The end of school is near and I’m happy to share these adorable DIY Gift Ideas shared by you for Living Creative Thursday! Each one would be sweet for a teacher gift.
Living Creative Thursday, is a fun link party where people share photos of their creative living on Facebook or Instagram by using the hashtag #LivingCreative. Scroll down below to see how you can join the party today!
Enjoy these great ideas and share your favorite DIY gift ideas for Living Creative Thursday…
- Fun Teacher Appreciation Chalkboard S’mores Gift including a Free Printable Tags by Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.
- A DIY Scrapbook Frame makes an easy and beautiful personalized gift.
- Rosemary Lavender Bath Salt is a perfect DIY gift idea for anyone.
- Adorable Free Printable Berry Favor Gift Box and tutorial by Just Add Confetti.
- Tinted Mason Jars by Hands on as We Grow filled with flowers would make a great DIY gift. So simple, kids can even make them!
Share your “DIY Gift Ideas” today for Living Creative Thursday!
How to join the Living Creative Thursday Share Party…
Each Thursday share your creative ideas by leaving a link in the comment section on today’s post or sharing on Facebook or Instagram. By using the hashtag #LivingCreative, we can all share our creative ideas with each other.
*Terms: By sharing a photo on Living Creative Thursdays, you give Amy Locurto permission to display your photo on LivingLocurto.com, Facebook or Instagram. Credit always provided.
I love to see your ideas and will also be looking for creative ideas to feature here on Living Locurto and my Instagram feed. When you share on social media, be sure to add your link if you have one, so I can credit and pin your posts if you are featured.
Living Creative on Instagram!
If you follow me on Instagram, you will be given reminders about this project each Thursday.
Here are some of the creative ideas being shared now. Join the #LivingCreative Party and click around and to meet others in the community.
Originally published on May 22, 2014. Last Updated on May 15, 2021 by Amy Locurto