It’s Living Creative Thursday where we share creative ideas, meet others in the blogging community and get inspired!
It’s time to share your creativity for the holidays with a “Thanksgiving Ideas” theme. Share DIY crafts, recipes, printables, decorations or gift ideas… anything goes as long as it’s got a Thanksgiving theme!
Today, I’m sharing some wonderful favorite recipes for fall from last week’s theme. Thanks to all of you who shared your creative ideas.
Join the Living Creative Thursday Community Project!
Today’s #LivingCreative Thursday theme is “Thanksgiving Ideas“.
*Terms: By sharing a photo on Living Creative Thursdays, you give Amy Locurto permission to display your photo on LivingLocurto.com or her Facebook Page.
Enjoy these six amazing recipes for fall…
- Glazed Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins by Tidymom
- Chicken and Dumplings by Divan Connor
- Oatmeal Apple Cake by Making Life Whimsical
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Wild Rice Soup by Two Peas and Their Pod
- Baked Potato Soup by Barefeet in the Kitchen
- Turkey Pot Pies by Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
I hope you’ll join in the fun today by sharing a “Thanksgiving Idea” for Living Creative Thursday!
This is the LAST ONE for November as we take a break to enjoy the holidays. I’ll start this project back up in December.
Originally published on November 14, 2013. Last Updated on May 15, 2021 by Amy Locurto