Deadline to enter is up! Check back to see the winners on Halloween!!
All entries must be something you produced, not a photo from a magazine or book. Family friendly entries only. Enter as many times as you like! Make sure to leave a comment and let me know your favorites:-)
How to participate:
1. Come back anytime during Oct. 19th- Oct. 30th to add your post to Mr. Linky. Please provide the link to your actual post or Flickr page, not your home page. I will have to send Dracula to bite your neck if I have to go searching through your site for it. ****You can still participate even if you don’t have a web site, just email me your photos and contact info.
2. You must link back to this page in your post if you want to win a prize. There will be a special give-away on Halloween for all bloggers who do this.
- Best Original Costume FYI: I’m a sucker for family themes and funny pet costumes!
- Creepiest Yard Decor Does not have to be yours, take a photo of your neighbor’s yard if it’s good!
- Most Creative Party Idea This includes recipes, decor, games and crafts.
- Most BOOtiful Halloween Design This includes party invitations, cards and scrapbook pages.
- Most Bewitching Halloween Photo As long as it’s Halloween themed… anything goes!
Winners announced on October 31st! Good luck!!
IMPORTANT: You need to link back to this page on your post to win a prize.
A new sponsor just announced!
You could win this awesome ball cap by LDesigns! Add your Halloween link today!
If so, thanks for stopping by!
- I hope to inspire creativity with my blog. I like to showcase crafts, decorating and party ideas. I also provide FREE downloads of my original art. Life to me is about family, creativity and having fun!
Living Locurto …. the ramblings of a creative mom.
Want to see what fun I’ve been having lately? Read about my pumpkin party!
Click below to subscribe to Living Locurto.
Originally published on October 19, 2008. Last Updated on May 15, 2021 by Amy Locurto